Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there a way to disable the automatic answering of the phone ? I would like to answer the phone myself, and not the system answer for me.

• 1.  Is there a way to disable the automatic answering of the phone ? I would like to answer the phone myself, and not the system answer for me.

Posted 12-28-2017 17:50

Every time I receive a call, I'm not able to answer, it makes automatically and I don't like it. Does anyone know how to disable it?

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to disable the automatic answering of the phone ? I would like to answer the phone myself, and not the system answer for me.

GENESYS
    Posted 12-28-2017 18:02

Hi Gustavo,

According to the Resource Center article linked below, if you have either the Admin or Telephony Admin role enabled, you can turn auto-answer on or off.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/turn-on-auto-answer-for-agents/

If you don't have those permissions, depending upon your contact center's setup, you might be able to ask your Telephony Admin if that can be changed for you.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Clay

• 3.  RE: Is there a way to disable the automatic answering of the phone ? I would like to answer the phone myself, and not the system answer for me.

Posted 12-28-2017 18:21

I'll try that. Thank you for answering me so fast.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources