Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

when you create reports it would appear that they are created under the user that creates them. my counter part and i typically use the same reports. do we really have to set them up on both users? is there a way to share these reports ?

• 1.  when you create reports it would appear that they are created under the user that creates them. my counter part and i typically use the same reports. do we really have to set them up on both users? is there a way to share these reports ?

Posted 12-14-2017 14:47

• 2.  RE: when you create reports it would appear that they are created under the user that creates them. my counter part and i typically use the same reports. do we really have to set them up on both users? is there a way to share these reports ?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-15-2017 15:16

Your observations are correct. Right now, the only way to share reports is to download the report yourself and then send it to your colleagues yourself if you want to share it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources