Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is there any report where I coud find callbacks result (conected / not conected)?

Posted 11-23-2017 01:48

In the interactions detail report only appears callbacks that connect with an agent but those wich could not connect with an agent does't appear on the report. Please help! I'm having trouble with callbacks indicators.

• 2.  RE: Is there any report where I coud find callbacks result (conected / not conected)?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-27-2017 20:02

Rafael,

I think I'm going to need more information regarding what is meant by connected/not connected. Essentially all callbacks should connect with an agent at some point (unless for instance a callback is cancelled by an administrator). But maybe you are asking about which callbacks have an agent that eventually connects to the customer. I'm not sure that we have a report specifically designed to answer that question, but maybe it is something that can be obtained through analytics. If you could provide a little more detail on what you're looking for, I can try to answer the question more precisely.

• 3.  RE: Is there any report where I coud find callbacks result (conected / not conected)?

Posted 01-22-2018 19:55

Hello G, I meant the second option. Right now there is not an easy way to get that information. On the interactions report i can see the callbacks that connected with an agent but it doesn't say if the callback connected with the client.

• 4.  RE: Is there any report where I coud find callbacks result (conected / not conected)?

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2018 16:39

Hello Rafael. I chatted some with our analytics team. The data for the reports are mostly agent-centric at the moment, so there appears to be no easy way on the reports to get the kind of customer connection data you seem to be looking for. You might want to submit your request and the type of information you're looking for as an enhancement request. The idea is that an enhancement request would trigger the analytics team to consider a wider range of data that can be incorporated into the reports.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources