Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Transfer a customer to listen to a audio message then return call back to same agent

• 1.  Transfer a customer to listen to a audio message then return call back to same agent

Posted 11-15-2017 04:15

We are waiting to setup an option on outbound campaign that when an agent is speaking with a customer they can transfer to play an audio message which would be like a terms and condition which would need to capture the customer agreeing. Then have the call return to the same agent to complete the transaction. There would be no sensitive information collected just a verbal agreement.

Anyone know if this is possible?

I am sorting of swaying towards a secure flow but not disabling the capture.

• 2.  RE: Transfer a customer to listen to a audio message then return call back to same agent

Posted 11-21-2017 01:05

HI Darryn,

We do the same (playing T&C and capturing agreement)

I had set this up and another inbound call flow (with its own DID) and the agent can conference to this flow or consult transfer to the flow.

This will allow the T&C to be played as a prompt and record the conversation at the same time.

I hope this helps

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources