Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

My test outbound campaign are not calling the secondary number, just the primary number. How do I get it to call both numbers during a campaign?

• 1.  My test outbound campaign are not calling the secondary number, just the primary number. How do I get it to call both numbers during a campaign?

Posted 10-17-2017 21:40

• 2.  RE: My test outbound campaign are not calling the secondary number, just the primary number. How do I get it to call both numbers during a campaign?

Posted 10-24-2017 15:28

A few things to check:

1. Map all the phone number columns you wish to use upon import
    2. Make sure the phone numbers look valid on the import preview
    3. Make sure the Contact List Numbers appear under the Campaign Options section of Campaign Management
    4. Make sure you do not have any rule that is marking the contact uncallable after the first attempt

If those don't work, please contact support

• 3.  RE: My test outbound campaign are not calling the secondary number, just the primary number. How do I get it to call both numbers during a campaign?

Posted 10-24-2017 17:42

All of that has been done and in my test I have no rules that would affect it. In my most recent test, I clicked on recycle campaign during the campaign test and it actually did call the second number. I don't think that is the way it should work though.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources