Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

I am using WebRTC. When I dial a number, the auto attendant picks up and I dial the extension number, PureCloud is not recognizing the numbers that I select ion the dial pad. Any ideas what is wrong?

• 1.  I am using WebRTC. When I dial a number, the auto attendant picks up and I dial the extension number, PureCloud is not recognizing the numbers that I select ion the dial pad. Any ideas what is wrong?

Posted 09-01-2017 18:37

• 2.  RE: I am using WebRTC. When I dial a number, the auto attendant picks up and I dial the extension number, PureCloud is not recognizing the numbers that I select ion the dial pad. Any ideas what is wrong?

Posted 09-07-2017 13:28

Hi John,

Are you still having issues with DTMF? Things look good on my end, but a couple things you can try:

1. Make a test call to your voicemail (*86) and see if you can navigate the menus with the dial pad
    2. Try calling +1 631-791-8378 (this number is not associated with PureCloud in any way. It is a third party test number). You can press # to skip the intro, then press 2 to use the DTMF test, which will allow you to press numbers on the dial pad, then press # to echo them back.

If these two things work for you, then it may be a number with your auto attendant. If not, send a support request over to PureCloud and we can work with you closer to figure out what's going on.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources