Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  time off requests not showing up

Posted 08-07-2017 15:18

timeoffpurecloud

notice it shows a total of 27 reuqests

it doesn't show anyone of them. i have reset purecloud, restarted my computer. then i saw one for today, then it went away and back to not showing anything.

• 2.  RE: time off requests not showing up

GENESYS
    Posted 08-07-2017 16:05

Hi James,

When you say you saw one for today then it disappeared, do you mean that it showed up and then vanished before the page finished loading? Would you be able to provide me with a copy of the error logs for that page? To get that log, right-click on the page and select "Inspect" then select the "Console" tab at the top of the view that opens up. You should see a "Filter" text area and to the right of that should be a menu with a down arrow that lets you choose "Errors". After you click that, just take a screenshot of everything listed in that view.

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 12.03.18 PM

• 3.  RE: time off requests not showing up

Posted 08-07-2017 19:18

timeoff

• 4.  RE: time off requests not showing up

GENESYS
    Posted 08-07-2017 19:34

Thanks James, that's exactly what I needed. I was able to replicate the issue you're seeing and we'll get a fix in for the underlying issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, you should be able to work around it by hiding/removing the "Notes" column from your list and then refreshing the page. We'll let you know when the fix has been deployed.

• 5.  RE: time off requests not showing up

Posted 08-07-2017 19:43

just a FYI - removing the notes column worked as a work around on web but not on desktop app

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources