Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Away Status

Posted 04-20-2017 17:44

We are currently not using "Away" status however I'd like to implement the status. My concern is I don't see it measured in any of the reports. Is it part of the "Offline" statistic? 

• 2.  RE: Away Status

GENESYS
    Posted 04-20-2017 18:09

It would show up in the User Status Detail report.

It is not part of "Offline" because that is really a Presence (Online or Offline, which means Logged In or Not Logged In) rather than the status, so a user that is "Away" is really "Online" because they are logged in, just not sitting at their desk.

That said, in the Agent Activity Summary report it would be counted as part of "Off Queue" (as well as part of "Online" in that report)

• 3.  RE: Away Status

Posted 04-20-2017 18:27

Thank you - I run this report however have not seen the "Away" status listed. I assumed  it  would be part of the report even if we choose to not use it. In other words it be be a null field, apparently that's not the case.

• 4.  RE: Away Status

GENESYS
    Posted 04-20-2017 18:43

I did a quick check on my org, and it does show up in the report I just ran:

UserStatus

• 5.  RE: Away Status

GENESYS
    Posted 04-20-2017 18:45

But, the report only shows statuses actually used, rather than all statuses in the Org whether they are used or not.

• 6.  RE: Away Status

Posted 04-20-2017 19:10

Thank you again  -  I've done a couple tests's on my end using an Agent who has used the "Away" status and it's not listed.  Do you know if it has to do with the way a person is set up? 

• 7.  RE: Away Status

Posted 04-20-2017 20:27

I just had an Ah-Ha moment.  I noticed an agent on Idle (Away).  The report must omit the word away and note it as just Idle.  

• 8.  RE: Away Status

GENESYS
    Posted 04-20-2017 20:31

That could be...I just experimented in my production organization. I tried:

1. Set myself On Queue

2. Clicked my status icon in the sidebar, upper left, and selected the Away status

3. A few minutes later, I used the slider to go back On Queue

The report shows my status as On Queue, then Away, then On Queue.

• 9.  RE: Away Status

GENESYS
    Posted 04-20-2017 20:52

The only way I have been able to get "Idle" to show up in that report is by the system automatically changing my status to "away" (I trigger it by locking my desktop while logged in and Available using the PureCloud Desktop app). So, instead of showing "Away" as my status it shows that I'm "Idle" because I'm not active on Desktop. That's probably the "Idle(Away)" you saw.

Did you have an agent specifically select the Away status in your experiment for the report screenshot you show above?

• 10.  RE: Away Status

Posted 04-20-2017 21:34

Yes - you're correct.  This particular agent forgot to Change her status to Break.  Instead,  she  locked her screen and went on break while she was on Available.  Appreciate your help.   

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources