Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Adjusting column view when looking at performance

GENESYS
    Posted 09-13-2016 15:54

When I navigate to Performance, Overview, Time Management is there a way to expand the columns so that I can actually see the dates?  I can't hover over it for the detail and, unless I expand the entire window, I can't see the dates.  

• 2.  RE: Adjusting column view when looking at performance

Posted 10-11-2016 22:54

@Shanti Lall I tried to recreate your questions but I'm not sure view we are talking about.  Are you referring to Performance>Agents Performance Summary>Agents Performance Detail>Time Management tab?   I don't see a Time Management option under Overview but I might be looking at the wrong spot.   

Do I need to tag you here or are you automatically notified when I respond to your original inquiry?  What about another respondent like Gina? 

• 3.  RE: Adjusting column view when looking at performance

GENESYS
    Posted 10-18-2016 14:44

@Rebecca Gibson, you don't necessarily have to @mention Shanti in order for her to be notified - all people that are a part of the conversation already will receive an email notification.  But I like @mentions, mostly just because it helps me visually identify where people are mentioned.  Up to you though!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources