Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Can I use SAML to integrate PureCloud to my Identity Provider for Single Sign On?

GENESYS
    Posted 09-08-2016 15:19

The short answer is no, PureCloud does not support the ability to build a custom SAML integration.   PureCloud is a SAML Service Provider.  Our approach follows a client integration strategy as it relates to supporting SAML and OpenID Connect (Q42016 target) Identity Providers (IdP).  Rather than take an open-ended approach to broad standards which are open to interpretation, PureCloud will focus on enabling quick, client-side integrations.  The strategy limits the exposure of our teams to the burden of support and focuses our developers on iterating through features focused on enabling collaboration, communication and customer engagement.  Although customers will be reliant upon our development teams for  IdP integrations, we will continue to iterate through them as we move forward.  If you do not see the IdP you require, let us know so that we can gauge market need and potentially build the integration. 

As of this posting we support OneLogin, Okta, Salesforce, ADFS and Azure AD Premium as integrated Identity Providers.  You can stay up to date with the latest list of supported IdPs in the PureCloud Resource Center https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-single-sign-on-sso/

• 2.  RE: Can I use SAML to integrate PureCloud to my Identity Provider for Single Sign On?

GENESYS
    Posted 04-28-2023 12:32

Just in case this pops up in someone's search...the latest answer is Yes.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/faqs/can-use-saml-create-single-sign-integration-genesys-cloud-identity-provider/

------------------------------
    George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), CCXP
    Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources