Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Wrap Up Codes Selection Enforced Over Transfer

• 1.  Wrap Up Codes Selection Enforced Over Transfer

Posted 07-13-2021 10:54
    Edited by Cory King 07-15-2021 09:30
    Hi All - 
    I'm working through a problem, but can't seem to find a solution. I'm wondering if anyone else has solved this problem. We have Wrap Up Codes enforced on some of our ACD call queues. These work great, except if the agent is transferring the call to a department that doesn't work out of an ACD call queue. (For example, if the agent is transferring the call to a back office user, like someone in HR.) Once the transfer and call have completed, the back office user is left to set a Wrap Up Code, which is confusing, because setting a Wrap Up Code doesn't happen if the back office user is handling a call that came directly into their DID. I'm looking at permissions to try and disable this behavior, but I'm not getting anywhere. It looks like someone raised this idea on the ideas board (https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLCOLL-I-48) back in 2017 , but the request was closed with no comment and a status of 'Will Not Implement'. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, what solution did you use?

Thanks,
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    Cory King
    IT Lead
    IGS Energy
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources