Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Google Dialogflow Integration

Posted 01-29-2020 07:43
    Hello

I'm testing the new Google Dialogflow integration.

I followed the instruction available on the ressource center (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/google-dialogflow-quick-start-guide/) but I cannot access to my Dialogflow agent in Architect flows.

Everything look OK regarding the integration and the Google Dialogflow integration is active.

I did also check some topics around languages setting and it should also be OK.

My Agent is set for French  (fr-FR)

and my Architect flow is also set for French (fr-FR) 
    When I try to select the Dialogflow Agent in the Call Dialogflow Bot node,  I get the following error : An error occurred trying to contact PureCloud.

I checked everything I could on both side (account, authorization etc..) but could not find any error.

Does somebody has already phased this issue ?
    How could we debug this issue and find out was going wrong ?
    Could it be linked to a minimum subscription requirement on Google side ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards

Marc

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Marc Gaspard
    NTT Belgium NV/SA

• 2.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

GENESYS
    Posted 01-30-2020 12:43
    Hi Marc, 

I've set up a few of these integrations and haven't encountered the error you're receiving. I would recommend contacting Care to assist you in your troubleshooting efforts. 

Cheers, 
    Becky

Becky Powell
    Principal Product Manager, PureCloud Open Platform
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

Posted 01-31-2020 04:57
    Hi Becky,

I solved my issue and here is the explanation :

Using the same google account, I had created:

1. A Dialogflow agent (using the Dialogflow console)
    2. A Project (using the google cloud platform console)

On google cloud console, I could see my project and activate a service account for Genesys Cloud.

The Genesys Cloud integration was active, but I could not retrieve any Dialogflow bot in the Architect.

My account was a full free account within any trial (including credit) active on it.

I decided to activate the trial on Google Cloud Platform.

After a while, my Dialogflow Agent appeared on the Google Cloud console as a Project.

I selected it, created again a service account, used it in the Genesys cloud integration and it's now OK.

So, conclusions:

1. I am wondering if I had to activate this trial on Google (with free credit) in order to see my Dialogflow Agent on the Google Cloud console presented as Project.
    2. It looks like is needed to have Dialogflow Agent presented as a project on the Google Cloud console in order to create the service account on it and have it working on Genesys Cloud.
    3. So far, I do not now if there is alternative path to get the agent presented in the cloud console as a project and if it's mandatory to activate the trial or have a billable account on Google..

Regards

Marc

Marc Gaspard
    NTT Belgium NV/SA

• 4.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

Posted 01-31-2020 05:41
    Now, I'm  wondering how I can make use of several Dialogflow agents within the same Genesys - Dialogflow intergration....

Marc Gaspard
    NTT Belgium NV/SA

• 5.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

Posted 02-12-2020 15:19

Good afternoon Becky:

PureCloud documentation mentioned that we can use Dialogflow in order to create chatbots integrated with PureCloud platform, but if I set an Architect inbound chatflow or inbound message flow I do not have the DialogFlow action that is abled in an inbound call flow (Call Dialogflow Bot).

"Companies use Google Dialogflow to design conversational interface chatbots, like the bots which power Google Assistant. This integration allows PureCloud to call Google Dialogflow bot actions in Architect call, message, and chat flows."
    References: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/google-dialogflow-integration-overview/

Do you have any examples or documentation that specifies how works the Dialogflow chatbot-PureCloud integration for both chat and message media types?

Thank you for your explanations.

William Martín Chávez González
    Systems Engineer
    Global Networks Solutions S.A.S.

• 6.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

GENESYS
    Posted 02-13-2020 12:03
    Hi there William, 

I apologize for the confusion. Dialogflow for chat and messaging has not yet been released. We plan to release for these channels in late March/early April. Please stay tuned to the Features Coming Soon page for updates!

Becky Powell
    Principal Product Manager, PureCloud Open Platform
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

Posted 02-13-2020 12:10
    Thank you so much Becky, no problem. I will stay tuned to the Features.

Cordially yours,

William Martín Chávez González
    Systems Engineer
    Global Networks Solutions S.A.S.

• 8.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

Posted 05-27-2020 22:31
    Has this been released now?  Can't say I see it on the release notes pages, unless I"ve missed something?

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 9.  RE: Google Dialogflow Integration

Posted 05-28-2020 02:10
    Hello

it's available in beta.  We did some tests and it looks to work correctly.

The only thing to pay attention with, it makes use of the Genesys Cloud Chat Widget for the chat bot interface.

This widget does not allow to use nice stuff such as driven boxes as you can  have with the google interface for example.

Regards

Marc

Example Google interface

Example Genesys cloud Chat Widget

Marc Gaspard
    NTT Belgium NV/SA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources