Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Changing wrap-up code for for finished interaction

Posted 12-13-2019 06:55
    Hi,

Is there a possibility for a supervisor or an admin to change a wrap-up code for an interaction that took place in the past? Is it true if the interaction has ended and an agent has selected a wrap-up code it is unchangeable? Admins can't set a several hour audit possibility for interactions if they for example are reported on incorrect categories?

Thanks.

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Best Regards,
    Glebs

• 2.  RE: Changing wrap-up code for for finished interaction

GENESYS
    Posted 12-13-2019 09:15
    I do not know of a way to do so, even through the API.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Changing wrap-up code for for finished interaction

Posted 12-16-2019 04:57
    Hi,

I had this request come up because teams in our company audit the calls and some of them are incorrectly reported by agents. The wrap-up codes go into other reports later and, of course,  incorrectly.

Supervisors wondered if there is a possibility to change the wrap-up code already in PureCloud when they audit them.

I went through the APIs and couldn't find anything. Wondered why this is not possible because this seems to be a scenario that can frequently occur.

Glebs Suvalovs
    CIRCLE K AS

• 4.  RE: Changing wrap-up code for for finished interaction

GENESYS
    Posted 12-17-2019 08:53
    Edited by Chris Bohlin 12-17-2019 08:57
    Glebs, there are a couple ideas open in the ideas lab around this topic.  Could I ask you to add your vote so we can help this gain some visibility?  https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLPLA-I-523 or https://genesys.aha.io/ideas/CLPLA-I-547

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 5.  RE: Changing wrap-up code for for finished interaction

Posted 11-06-2020 04:33
    Hello guys,

It seems possible to update wrapupcode  for an interaction that took place in the past with this API : 

/api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId} with something like : 

{
     "wrapup": {

"code": "7637844c-407a-42c0-ae15213566e229"

},

"state": "disconnected"

}

The only inconvenient, you cannot execute this API with Data action using client credentials, the user who launchs  this API needs to be authentified.

Jeremy

Jeremy

• 6.  RE: Changing wrap-up code for for finished interaction

GENESYS
    Posted 11-06-2020 08:17
    Jeremy - while you can use the API to change the wrap-up code of a completed interaction, the issue is that the change will not be picked up by analytics nor will it be reaggregated in our historical reports so it creates a bit of a blackhole!  The ideas we have in place are really to enable the update of the wrap-up codes more easily and to ensure we can figure out a way to address historical reporting.

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources