Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Tagging Voicemails by Queue

Posted 03-29-2018 14:13
    Edited by C.J. Rardin 03-29-2018 16:02

I'm pretty new to PureCloud and need some help trying to identify voicemails by queue when they go into a group voicemail inbox.  We are a small call center that uses a group voicemail box which all voicemails are routed into. This creates issues because when an agent logs in to the voicemail inbox they have to sift through all voicemails to find the ones associated to their clients.  

When a call comes in the phone number and queue are identified, but when a voicemail is left only the number is identified.  Is there a way to show which queue a voicemail is associated to?

Thanks,
    C.J.

------------------------------
    C.J. Rardin
    Avant Specialty Benefits

• 2.  RE: Tagging Voicemails by Queue
    Best Answer

Posted 03-29-2018 18:30
    Hi C.J.,
     I'd suggest using the architect action Transfer to Voicemail, and having it route to queues, that way it comes in as an interaction to that particular queue, which is then routed to the next available agent that is on-queue is active to that particular queue.
     I'm not sure of your situation, but what we use it for is our Closed inbound call flow, you can have it similar to your Open inbound call flow, but the end result of picking an option simply does the Transfer to Voicemail option, you should have all the information you require.
    Cheers,
     Jonathan

Jonathan Jones
    Kal Tire, LTD

• 3.  RE: Tagging Voicemails by Queue

Posted 04-02-2018 14:43
    Thanks Jonathan.  Can I ask about your Closed Inbound Queue?  Is this a queue you set up just for voicemails?

Thanks.

C.J.

C.J. Rardin
    Holmes Murphy & AssociatesAvant

• 4.  RE: Tagging Voicemails by Queue

Posted 04-04-2018 16:00
    Hi C.J.
     No it routes to our normal daytime queues, so when the agents log in the next day, the first interactions they are presented with are voicemails that have been left. It helps spread the voicemail load across the whole team and ensures that the voicemails are actioned, since they are considered to be interactions.
    Cheers,
     Jonathan

Jonathan Jones
    Kal Tire, LTD

• 5.  RE: Tagging Voicemails by Queue

Posted 04-04-2018 16:07
    THis is an example of our Closed Inbound Call flow, that triggers the transfer to voicemail.

Jonathan Jones
    Kal Tire, LTD

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources