Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Custom payload Rich response is not working with Google Dialogflow Integration with Genesys

Posted 09-08-2020 04:39

Hi Team,

We are doing the Dialogflow integration with the Genesys chat widget and everything is working fine however, it seems Genesys Chatbot is not supporting the Custom payload Rich response.
    These custom payload responses work fine if we integrate Dialogflow to any website or CRM. Could you guide us on how we can get this same thing with Genesys chat?
    For reference screenshot is attached.

#DigitalChannels
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Rakesh Singh
    HCL Technologies Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Custom payload Rich response is not working with Google Dialogflow Integration with Genesys

GENESYS
    Posted 09-09-2020 07:11
    Rich media is not yet officially supported, so while there may be workarounds you will likely run into issues.

Lucie DeCristofaro
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Custom payload Rich response is not working with Google Dialogflow Integration with Genesys

Posted 06-08-2021 12:27
    Hi Lucie DeCristofaro,

Im working on Genesys Dialog flow integrated with Genesys Architect.

I have few queries on Product support. Does it support Rich media now , Can i set custom cards/Carosel Cards , Images , Buttons, Drop down list as Chat Bot question or responses.

Kindly let me know,this would be great help if you provide responses asap.Thanks in advance.

Gopalakrishnan M
    Accenture India

• 4.  RE: Custom payload Rich response is not working with Google Dialogflow Integration with Genesys

GENESYS
    Posted 06-08-2021 12:33
    Edited by Lucie DeCristofaro 06-08-2021 12:34

Rich media for web chat is not officially supported, so it's likely that you will run into issues. I've heard of folks creating workarounds but as it's not officially supported we wouldn't treat any issues as bugs.

You can see what we are working on on our latest roadmap and via the ideas that are linked there. The first set of rich media that will be officially supported are quick replies with 3rd party bots when leveraging our messaging channels, including web messaging.

Lucie DeCristofaro
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources