PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  No available roving voice devices

Posted 06-09-2005 14:20
    Dear All, Can anybody help me to understand the following error: Event Type: Error Event Source: Interaction Center Event Category: Telephony Services Event ID: 5012 Date: 6/9/2005 Time: 7:12:11 PM User: N/A Computer: STSLSRV-I3CIC-5 Description: No Available Resources Error Version: [2.2D.2050] 05/10/04 Module: CVoiceDeviceMgr.cpp Line: 231 Method: CVoiceDeviceMgr::Reserve2() Details: No available roving voice devices Additional Info: <none> What is the reason for the above error and what could be the solution... Regards, Vinayak

• 2.  RE: No available roving voice devices

Posted 06-30-2005 18:04
    Please list specifics about your installation. If you are running a boarded solution, and you are restarting services after applying a hotfix, and are trying to make a test call and receive this message, IC does not see any resources. The fastest test is to reboot, verify there are no 'new' errors in the event log, then try a call. If you see this message again, you need to check the pertinent application (DCM or Acu) and see if your boards are correctly configured.

• 3.  RE: No available roving voice devices

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 07-26-2012 07:52
    Hi, I have installed a new preprod system and exported DSEDITU configs from prod and made some config changes for new system. Then, I have imported configs to new proprod system. Everything went well but I faced "No available roving voice devices" event. And I show that, when I import "Audio Sources", this problem was occuring. I made a fresh install and imported everything except "Audio Sources", and problem solved. Regards, Guchan

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources