PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACD error

Posted 05-12-2010 18:25
    I just added a new workgroup and attendant profile for an upcoming customer today and now I get the following error message: Warning: The system could not acquire licenses for all ACD media types. The ACD interactions types you recieve will be limited until this problem is resolved. Any one have an idea what causes this. I took a look at my lincese and I have 3 avaialbe in media group 1 0 available in media group 2 0 available in media group 3 I feel like i am missing some small detail that resolves this however since i dont set this up but once in a blue moon i cant remember. All help is apreciated.

• 2.  RE: ACD error

Posted 05-13-2010 12:00
    Since you only have Media 1 licenses the user will only be able to receive one type of ACD interaction - a call. This is just a warning that the ACD user will not receive ACD chat, e-mail or other types of ACD interactions.

• 3.  RE: ACD error

Posted 05-13-2010 12:02
    That is what I figured I just wanted to make sure that it wouldnt affect the entire group from not receiving any media.

• 4.  RE: ACD error

Posted 05-13-2010 12:19
    If you want to eliminate that annoying warning you can go into the workgroup configuration and under the ACD tab, edit all the media types to 0% utilization and 0 assigned EXCEPT the Calls type. Leave that one at 100% and 1.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources