PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  S-Statuses

Posted 11-19-2010 09:56
    Good day, I there anyway that one can retrieve the 'S' schedule dates & times on SQL that were activated/done by the agents. (All Call Backs)? Regards, G

• 2.  RE: S-Statuses

Posted 11-19-2010 16:15
    They are stored in the CS0 tables that correspond to the workflow and is joined to the call list by the i3_identity field. CS0 table contains Workflowname campaignname siteid i3_identity i3_rowid schedtime agentid status schedphone schedccid ( I think this is for the PND table for 3.0)

• 3.  RE: S-Statuses

Posted 12-08-2010 20:51
    Is there any way to dial only schedules calls in a contact list? In filter criteria, Custom: ListId in (101) and STATUS = 'S' doesn't work.. It counts zero.

• 4.  RE: S-Statuses

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 12-10-2010 08:27
    Originally posted by bach-dr;20179
    Is there any way to dial only schedules calls in a contact list? In filter criteria, Custom: ListId in (101) and STATUS = 'S' doesn't work.. It counts zero.
    I can't think of a reason you would want to do this, as scheduled calls have been set as a preferential call time, but a couple of things you could do. 1) Create a pre-call policy that stops normal dialer calls from dialing. This would mean that only scheduled calls would be dialed, but they would only be dialed at the time set in the schedule. So you could agents sitting around idle for a long time. 2) Change the scheduled date/time in the scheduled table to be now or before now. Stop the Workflow before you do this, and then re-set the workflow after you've made the change. Dialer should go through the scheduled calls as they are scheduled for now, and should mean less idle time for your agents. Hope this helps.

• 5.  RE: S-Statuses

Posted 12-13-2010 19:44
    Originally posted by Baigsyboy;20195
    I can't think of a reason you would want to do this, as scheduled calls have been set as a preferential call time, but a couple of things you could do. 1) Create a pre-call policy that stops normal dialer calls from dialing. This would mean that only scheduled calls would be dialed, but they would only be dialed at the time set in the schedule. So you could agents sitting around idle for a long time. 2) Change the scheduled date/time in the scheduled table to be now or before now. Stop the Workflow before you do this, and then re-set the workflow after you've made the change. Dialer should go through the scheduled calls as they are scheduled for now, and should mean less idle time for your agents. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for your help. Bahadır

• 6.  RE: S-Statuses

Posted 12-10-2010 15:37
    Originally posted by GrahamM;19965
    I there anyway that one can retrieve the 'S' schedule dates & times on SQL that were activated/done by the agents. (All Call Backs)?
    Graham, You can distinguish between different types of scheduled calls based on the status and/or whether the agent field is populated. Past that, certain types of scheduled calls can only be done by the system or by an agent, so you could narrow it down a little that way, but other than that, there's nothing that will indicate (other than the logs) who/what actually scheduled the call. Thanks, Sean

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources