PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  tagging audio wave files

Posted 04-30-2013 16:12
    Hello, I have an agentless campaign that uses dynamic audio wave files messaging policies based on the age of the files within the campaign. I would like to know is there a method to track which audio message was played to a speicifc i3_rowid on a specific day? Is there are a way to map these wave files without using a custom handler?

• 2.  RE: tagging audio wave files

Posted 05-01-2013 12:08
    Not sure what you mean by mapping the wave files, but to identify which wave file was played you could add a 2nd policy, or a 2nd behavior on the Agentless policy that saves the wave file name to a Dialer or call attribute using the same macro logic that defines the name of the wave file to be played. Using a call attribute you could save the value to the IC Call Detail table in one of the 'CustomStringX' fields. Using a Dialer attribute you could save it to the call list table but if there's going to be a lot of entries over time that will get hard to manage, especially if you have to track the date/time along with it. If writing it back to the call list I'd probably just use a single field (e.g., LastMessageLeft) and then put a trigger on the call list that writes the value to a custom table along with a date/time stamp when the record is updated with a new value for that field. With either of these you could have a disposition policy that clears the value if the disposition came back as 'Failed to play recording.'

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources