PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Upgraded to IC 4.0 and now have dropped dialer calls

Posted 06-16-2015 17:06
    We upgraded from 3.0 to 4.0. Within days our dialer people started complaining about unexpected disconnects. After inspecting our calldetail calleventlog those calls have the following recorded: "eCauseCode 304". This is only happening with outbound dialer calls. Normally with the dialer we have disconnects from simply being hung up on. But in most of these cases the calls were going down the road of success and a disconnect is not expected. Recordings backup the idea the disconnect was not intended. Is anyone else logging this cause code and having unexpected disconnects? Here is how I found them: SELECT * FROM i3_ic.dbo.calldetail WHERE ConnectedDate > '6/16/2015' and connecteddate < '6/17/2015' AND CallEventLog LIKE '%ecausecode 304%'

• 2.  RE: Upgraded to IC 4.0 and now have dropped dialer calls

GENESYS
    Posted 06-16-2015 17:27
    Just a shot in the dark...make sure the codec being used on the line for those calls is compatible with the codecs on the gateway or SIP trunk, whichever you are using for outbound calls. Also make sure that if you are using G.729 you are not running out of licensed resources. That's what first comes to mind. I saw RFC3261 documentation regarding SIP "warning code" 304 being a media type mismatch. You should check the SIPEngine trace log as well for that code.

• 3.  RE: Upgraded to IC 4.0 and now have dropped dialer calls

Posted 06-16-2015 18:29
    We are using gateways. Thanks for idea, we will look into it.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources