PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Client 2015 Email signatures - templates

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 08-14-2015 19:39
    Hello all, So we have recently been upgraded to the 2015 version of the interaction administrator. When a user replies to an email there is automatically an email signature inserted into the message that we need to edit and or change. I have combed through all the settings in the interaction administrator and have found nothing and the clients have no access to make such changes. If I go into response management I can see all of the email signatures (they resemble text files) but the time it would take to go into each individual user and make this change would take time that we don't have to dedicate to such an issue. I have also found and navigated to X:\I3\IC\Resources\ClientTemplates which there are multiple email templates however I am unable to open or edit them on the server or on my PC locally to see if this is where it's being pulled from. I am fairly new to the administration side of this software so i'm sure it's something simple that i'm just over looking but didn't get much information from the help files either. I am hoping there is a way I can create some type of template or something to apply to all the users so they will inherit this new signature when working in IC3 and replying to customer emails. If not is there a location where the default signature is located that I could simply go into, edit and then it would or I could somehow delegate it down to all users? There has to be something that it's pulling the signature from as each time a new user is created they end up showing with the same signature as all other users in response manager... Any help or direction on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have researched this matter along with 2 others on my team and we haven't found much help on this at all.......

• 2.  RE: Interaction Client 2015 Email signatures - templates

Posted 08-19-2015 22:08
    These are often configured in the Email Attendant. If you are unfamiliar with this attendant, create a new shortcut to Interaction Attendant. Then edit the shortcut and add "/email" (no quotes) to the end of the target field and save. Launching this Attendant shortcut will now open up the Email Attendant.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources