PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Contact List Creation error 'The given key was not present in the dictioney'

• 1.  Contact List Creation error 'The given key was not present in the dictioney'

Posted 11-25-2013 09:42
    When I try to create a new Contact list from amn Excel Spreadsheet I keep getting this error 'An error occurred during the import rocess.The given key was not present in the dictionary' What does it mean? I have looked in the documentation but it does not cover this at all. R Fromm

• 2.  RE: Contact List Creation error 'The given key was not present in the dictioney'

Posted 03-27-2014 21:52
    Have you had issues prior with other spreadsheets or was it just this particular one? Are you creating a new table from the spreadsheet I am assuming at least some of the issues I ran into was making sure my header row had no spaces in it for the header columns. Phone Number 1 should be formatted as Phone_Number_1 and so forth making sure the proper worksheet within the workbook is selected upon import. If your workbook has data located on multiple worksheets -which worksheet will you be importing data from? Also if you are creating a new table for Contact List X -- make sure Contact List X is not being referenced by any other dialer campaign or script otherwise you will get a invalid data error. not sure if any of this helps - hopefully it does

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources