PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Change Status When Agent Logs Out of Client

Posted 02-09-2017 16:13
    We have agents logging out of their client in an Available status, so the system puts them in their last "persistent" status, which is typically lunch. This is causing some of our custom reports to not calculate the Agent's lunch time correctly. Is there a handler that fires when an Agent logs out of their client? I would like to add a status change to force their status to "Gone Home". Is there any reason this shouldn't be done? Thanks, Andrew

• 2.  RE: Change Status When Agent Logs Out of Client

GENESYS
    Posted 02-09-2017 19:11
    Available is a persistent status by default...was it changed on your system? Anyhow, the User Status Monitor Initiator fires every time a user changes status (so, not just when they log out). One of the outputs is Logged In Indicator A value of 1 (one) will be returned if the user is logged in, and a value of 0 (zero) if the user is not logged in. So, you could write a handler that looks for a <> 1 in that variable (Logged_In_Indicator) and also looks at their "Status_Text" variable to see if it is something you don't want for a logged-out user (like "At Lunch") and then change their status to "Gone Home" That handler will run a lot...every time someone changes status...so if you have a large site it might not be beneficial.

• 3.  RE: Change Status When Agent Logs Out of Client

Posted 02-09-2017 22:17
    I checked and Available is not a persistent status... I've been our admin for over 4 years, but the company used a 3rd party vendor when they initially stood up the system (I won't mention names even though they are no longer around)... so who knows why the changed it from the default values... Thanks for the info. Thanks, Andrew

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources