PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Web Chat recording stops working and then self heals after 3-4 days

Posted 08-21-2017 15:50
    When the web chat stops working, so does the Interactive mail service. Using 2017_R2 and EWS for exchange. Had opened a ticket with support, but they said it wasn't the server causing the problem. My exchange team can't find any reasons that explain the issue. The self healing makes it very difficult to troubleshoot. Problem was happened 6 times in the last 2.5 months. Anyone else ever have a similar problem? Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Web Chat recording stops working and then self heals after 3-4 days

GENESYS
    Posted 08-24-2017 11:02
    Hi Keith, Is it specifically recording of the interactions that stops working (you mentioned recording of web chats in the title), or does your system stop accepting chat interactions entirely and stop queueing emails as interactions? If you can let me know the ticket number, then I can take a look and follow up with the engineer if necessary to ensure that their investigation is explained clearly. If it's an issue with the interactions not getting recorded however, then I'm not best placed to comment on this however I can ask a colleague to reach out to you to follow up.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources