PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

I think I am using a bad solution here - anyone have thoughts on an alternative?

• 1.  I think I am using a bad solution here - anyone have thoughts on an alternative?

Posted 05-08-2017 18:10
    After 2017R2, when the interaction removed member is triggered the call state is *not* "Disconnected" - it is still "Connected" (and shows up as "Pending Disconnect"). We've filed a ticket with ININ about this, but in the meantime we need to get a work around. My solution is to spawn a thread that watches the interaction for a change in the call state to detect when it actually becomes Disconnected, but I'm doing that by basically polling in a while loop checking on the value of State. From looking at the ICElib docs, it looks like I should instead be able to attach a function to a trigger fired by some kind of built in push notification. However, I'm not C# savvy enough to be able to determine how to do this. If it's possible, I would think this would be a better solution than the constant polling... but I don't know if it's possible. Any thoughts or other alternatives?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources