PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Schedule callback

Posted 02-16-2018 15:33
    When an agent on a dialer call and select a time for the schedule call back, does that time and date entry get written to a log file? I have not been able to find any message with it in the dialer log on the CIC server and wondering if it is placed in another log. Thank you, Scott

• 2.  RE: Schedule callback

Posted 02-16-2018 15:57
    The callback is written to an SQL table. The name of the table will vary with the name of the call list but will be something like this in the I3 SQL Dialer database. I3_<Call_List_Name>CS

• 3.  RE: Schedule callback

Posted 02-16-2018 16:58
    Hi Dennis, This is great, i didn't know about these tables and the information is very useful to me! Unfortunately it doesn't help in my current situation since it looks like the schedule call back gets cleared once the call has been passed back to the dialer. I am looking to find out historically when a call was schedule, as i am being told the schedule time and when the schedule call happen did not match. I was hoping to see a log message stating schedule time when the information is written into the DB. Thank you for the help! Scott

• 4.  RE: Schedule callback

Posted 02-16-2018 17:31
    I need to double-check, but I think the type of the call is written to the Call History table. If you need the full information, then I guess you could to add a trigger to the CS table for inserts and then use that to copy the information to a second table for audit purposes. A bigger question, however, is: How far "off" are the callbacks? Are these Agent-Owned, or Campaign-Wide? What Dialer does, prior to placing a call "for" an agent is to see if they have any scheduled calls "in the past". If so, then it places them immediately. The problem is that if a call is scheduled for, say, 10:00am, and the agent becomes available at, say 9:55, they get another call which may run until, say, 10:10 at which point the scheduled call is "in the past" and placed - 10 minutes late. Is that what you are seeing? HTH

• 5.  RE: Schedule callback

Posted 02-16-2018 18:32
    Hi Paul, Thank you, that sounds like what might be going on then. As always Community Rocks! Thank you, Scott

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources