PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reporting Inbound Wrapup

Posted 08-03-2016 21:08
    Hey there, first time poster, but long time reader. I have been attempting to report on inbound wrapup codes - our users are using them, but cannot find them anywhere. when I search the help ININ library (specifically on calldetail), it mentions that wrapup is no longer used and the column is only there for Legacy reasons. What other table is this information being stored on, as at first couple of glances through the standard tables, I cannot see where it would be. Any info would be appreciated, thanks! M

• 2.  RE: Reporting Inbound Wrapup

Posted 08-03-2016 21:30
    Wrap codes are in the [dbo].[InteractionWrapup] table and can be joined to the [dbo].[InteractionSummary] on InteractionIDKey. We changed all of our custom reports for this. There is an entry for each call segment that received a wrap code.

• 3.  RE: Reporting Inbound Wrapup

Posted 08-04-2016 18:26
    Originally posted by tcannon;33829
    Wrap codes are in the [dbo].[InteractionWrapup] table and can be joined to the [dbo].[InteractionSummary] on InteractionIDKey. We changed all of our custom reports for this. There is an entry for each call segment that received a wrap code.
    Genius! Thanks very much!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources