PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Email attendant auto-matic reply looping / chatter

• 1.  Email attendant auto-matic reply looping / chatter

Posted 11-30-2017 18:34
    We have set up email attendant to manage email automatic replies. Previously the automatic reply was generated form the MS exchange rule, now, Attendant is doing this. So we are seeing automatic reply loops... From Customer@mail.com to support@me.com :: request From support.me.com to Customer@mail.com :: Re:Request. Got your email! From Customer@mail.com to support@me.com :: Re:Request Got your email! From support.me.com to Customer@mail.com :: Re:Request. Got your email! From Customer@mail.com to support@me.com :: Re:Request Got your email! From support.me.com to Customer@mail.com :: Re:Request. Got your email! From Customer@mail.com to support@me.com :: Re:Request Got your email! ...And so on... This does result in auto-reply loops from certain email senders. Exchange has a auto-reply rule stating "reply one time to each sender", yet in attendant is there another way to filter these? It seems there is not a consistent word or phrase in the email subject or body I can match.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources