PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call History

Posted 02-23-2010 17:01
    Hi, We create a client application to the CIC system in C # IceLib. How to get call history for the specified user. I know that the call logs are stored in the table CallDetail in I3_IC database, but I do not want to get the data from this site. How to get information about the history of the user's calls when I log to the CIC system? Does anyone know how to do it Interaction Client .Net? Thanks

• 2.  RE: Call History

Posted 03-16-2010 19:15
    Hi, I am in the same position and I am trying to access call history using iceLib.Internal Dll. I Cannot access see all the option but it should have . chat history , voice mail history, and call history. I came to know thought their demo sampels from programfiles/Interactive inteligence/ iceLib. let me knw if you come up!! with any good solutions. Thanks.

• 3.  RE: Call History

Posted 05-26-2010 14:56
    Take a look at the InteractionsHistory Class. It allows you to get a collection of HistoryItems which should contain the information you are looking for.

• 4.  RE: Call History

Posted 08-12-2010 21:21
    how do you call interactionshistory class? Which Library file would you have to include? Tried using the following: using ININ.IceLib.Connection; using ININ.IceLib.Interactions; using ININ.IceLib.UnifiedMessaging; using ININ.IceLib.People; using ININ.IceLib.Directories; using ININ.IceLib.Internal; Still can't call the class interactionshistory.

• 5.  RE: Call History

Posted 10-18-2010 21:02
    It's in ININ.IceLib.Interactions.dll InteractionsHistory bob = new InteractionsHistory(InteractionsManager);

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources