PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP Proxy Errors

Posted 08-02-2010 12:48
    We recently had a hard drive crash in one of our servers that run our SIP Proxy application. Now it will not start up. When you double-click the app to start it usually comes up in a command prompt and says SIP Proxt is running. Now it goes to the command prompt and an error pops up in the command prompt box so fast I cannot see it. My questions are: 1. Can I just run the install again and will it keep my settings from before? 2. Is there a repair to this application? In the add/remove there is only remove. 3. Where can I geta document about this app, my support contract ran out and I am on my own in looking for the answer

• 2.  RE: SIP Proxy Errors

Posted 08-02-2010 15:11
    @beef1999; first of all, it might depend on the version of the proxy you are running. if your support contract ran out, i would assume you might be on an older version of the proxy which is actually easier to get back online. either way, for now, try starting it up from the windows services panel instead. If it is unable to start it may give you some more information. Also, check Event viewer after this if it does fail. In case you must re-install - Note that the configuration file is stored in the install directory; again the exact location is dependent upon the version, i think the file structure changed a bit through the versions. I believe it is an .xml file (look for it in the install folders,' c:\program files\interactive intelligence\interaction sip proxy\resources' for example). look for 'configuration.xml' in the name of the file. you can open it up in notepad or IE and check to see if the settings are there. make a copy of that file and store it OUTSIDE of the install folders in the event you need to re-install. Once you re-install, put that file back into the default location, overwriting the new one, then restart the service from services panel. This will allow the proxy apply the new settings.

• 3.  RE: SIP Proxy Errors

Posted 08-02-2010 15:29
    The XML file looks to have jumble in it, see below.Will it work with this in it? The file is calledI3SIPProxyConfig.xml. This is Version 3.0.037   d  [q̪пA²†ÄΨ´ðC ;ÿÀY .Ë d ì¿} .Ëv= È ãÜ* .ËFt ,  ½¡ .Ëö²  ºiÌ .ËEû ô LÞ .ËèD X ©á\è .Ë1ƒ ¼ ýœaè .Ë)À  ž1% .Ë. „ Q ä/ .Ëþ; è uíÈ0 .Ëfw L ”4kw .Ë-µ ° è~mw .˽ñ  ;á1Š .ˁ8 x +7ò¾ .Ë©l Ü ÷¾ .ËN« @ 0®ºâ .Ëë ¤ âw .Ë5#  ù[ .Ë<` l þM .ËLž Ð xŠ N .ËXÚ 4 ¼ÅÄ` .ËA! ˜ »B…• .ËBU ü %Š• .Ëþ‘ ` ±’M¹ .ËXÔ Ä bÝÝ .Ë  ( )[Ý .ËüH Œ £$‘$ .Ëÿ‰ ð –“$ .Ëà T LÑW7 .Ë*  ¸ JNl .ËÉ>  ž l .ËÏz € @㏠.Ë¿¼ ä ñwŸ³ .Ëú H Z„´ .Ëý1 ¬ 5¡&û .Ëfp  ‰ë(û .ËŸ¬ t ÜMí .Ëó Ø ÜY«B .Ë7' < 0†²B .ËÇc * Ñ©sf .˦  ƒô4Š .Ë_Þ h Š .Ë  Ì ¶…¹Ñ .ËBY 0 †¹Ñ .Ë— ” [Øâ .ËÕÛ ø ]¯@.ËÅ \ ±jE.ËFN À ¶i..Ë@ $ ó±Ç`.Ë@É ˆ ˜ßa.Ëú ì F‘L¨.Ë3D P ª‘L¨.Ëõ€ ´ ÚbN¶.ËóÄ  Ý“Óï.ËRû | AvØï.Ë8 à –Áü.Ëý{ D ‚½Z7.ËÓ² ¨ (ë«7.˵ñ  Õœß~.Ë/ p )çá~.ËXi Ô g…Š.Ë¿* 8 mŸfÆ.ËEã œ сkÆ.ˏ   '͏Û.˨e d Éí .Ë$› È ¸:.ËGÚ , WòtU.Ëö  »cwU.ËÖR ô ÷6²^.Ë” X þªùœ.ˬΠ¼ büœ.ËP   ¨±"².ËÃN „ ¥Ô€ä.Ëq„ è I Íä.Ë„Á L èý,.ËE ° Lo ,.ËS?  uÁâ2.Ë:} x 's.Ëõ¶ Ü ãâ“s.Ëmö @ 7.¸ˆ.ËÇ9 ¤ 5Q».Ën  Ùœb».Ë« l x ›.ËGì Ð Ü ›.Ë}% 4! s.Ëf ˜! Kä .Ë(µ ü! ^U`.Ëùú `" å3"J.Ëy1 Ä" ‹nJ.Ëèn (# (]©‘.ËŸ± Œ# Œ]©‘.Ëè ð# ³l¿“.Ë=) T$ À_0Ù.Ëe ¸$ $Ñ2Ù.Ë€¡ % zYî.Ë|é €% w?µ .ËÈ ä% Ëú¹ .ËFY H& ªA<h.ËÇœ ¬& ³>h.ËÑÒ ' 2ÂTj.Ë2 t' Qkï.ËÆP Ø' µkï.ËÇ‹ <( ûqìÄ.ËKÒ *( ø”J÷.Ë‚ ) LPO÷.Ë=D h) ;MÏ>.Ë}„ Ì) Ÿ¾Ñ>.Ë–½ 0* Ä\å@.Ëû ”* ìV†.Ëú9 ø* f6Y†.˪t \+ ʃ˜›.Ë<» À+ HußÍ.Ëqí $, ¬WäÍ.Ëö* ˆ, ;jc.Ë‚n ì, Ÿjc.˦ P- ´M.Ë×ä ´- Ðlê\.ËÙ! . 4Þì\.Ë] |. rÈo.Ë¥ à. §šo¤.Ë¥Ú D/ ûUt¤.Ëä ¨/ °^wÝ.ËÏW 0 Ÿ‡÷ë.ËõŽ p0 ÃKáì.Ë¡Í Ô0 ’í}3.Ë/ 81 樂3.ËSH œ1 é@\F.Ë׍ 2 ٝ{.Ë‹Á d2 =€ {.˘ È2 ¾ÆΞ.Ë"A ,3 p/‹Â.Ë>{ 3 {×Â.Ë»¶ ô3 “  .Ënø X4 çÅ .Ëæ1 ¼4 (§x.ËÃv 5 æ˜Q.˲© „5 ~ȝQ.Ëhé è5 {\u.Ëy*! L6 Áž™.ËÍc! °6 eêi™.ËQŸ! 7 ó*¤à.ËÚÜ! x7 W§à.Ë\" Ü7 ˆ= ñ.Ë¡_" @8 šÊ+(.Ë‹”" ¤8 î…0(.ËGÒ" 9 Ÿ_ïK.ËÍ# l9 ?ô²o.Ë!K# Ð9 å?ÿo.Ë°Š# 4: ‚¬7·.ËçÇ# ˜: æ¬7·.Ë…$ ü: )ÿ›Ç.Ë…H$ `;  Áþ.Ë$‚$ Ä; ~Æþ.Ëàº$ (< Ä&ê.Ëþ$ Œ< ÁØEF.Ëá6% ð< e$’F.˃t% T= ͍.Ëã³% ¸= hsύ.Ë—î% > ¦kÑ›.ˆ1& €> «+TÕ.ËÍg& ä> ÿæXÕ.Ëñ¤& H? U£ê.Ëvæ& ¬? RäØ.Ë\ ' @ ö/%.ËZ' t@ ôèH.Ë¢¢' Ø@ *Z.Ëßé'

• 4.  RE: SIP Proxy Errors

Posted 08-02-2010 15:59
    I tried starting it in services and I get this: Could not start the I3Proxy serviceon Local Computer Error 1067: The process terminated enexpectedly

• 5.  RE: SIP Proxy Errors

Posted 08-02-2010 16:05
    that seems to be the correctly named file, but that is not what i would expect to see in it. what did you open it with?

• 6.  RE: SIP Proxy Errors

Posted 08-02-2010 16:50
    Opened with notepad

• 7.  RE: SIP Proxy Errors

Posted 08-02-2010 17:45
    i don't know what is going on with the config file then, anytime i have opened a file, it has been legible. i don't know if re-installing will allow you to keep your settings. it seems your config file may be corrupted. you may be able to pull some settings from the registry, but either way, it seems a re-install will have to happen. back up your license prior to doing so in case it is in an install folder.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources