PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WSDL Modification

Posted 09-05-2014 19:34
    When a WSDL is changed/modified, and you move data from one element to another, what causes IPA to not update that change even after the WSDL is updated/refreshed in IPA? Ex: Birthday is under User Information, but then you move it to be under Biography. User Information --> Birthday Biography --> Birthday (Let me know if you need more clarification. I am transcribing what a co-worker said to me.)

• 2.  RE: WSDL Modification

Posted 09-06-2014 02:31
    Are you saying that you are not seeing it in designer or that you aren't seeing it in the running processes? If you aren't seeing it in designer, I'd open a ticket with ININ or your VAR ASAP. If you aren't seeing it in the running process, check that you are running the correct version of the process. For example: Let's say I have 10 processes running on version 1, then I update the WSDL and publish version 2. That doesn't change the 10 processes that are already running. Does that make sense? Let us know exactly what you are seeing and we can probably help you with some good strategies. --Jason

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources