PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SalesForce Screen pop to client info

Posted 05-26-2017 16:38
    Hello, I'm starting to dive into CIC and SalesForce. In our 1st phase roll out of SalesForce, we're hoping to include the ability to screen pop the client information should the ANI match a number in SalesForce. In a brief conversation with our re-seller, they said it's possible to do this without the full CIC for SF integration and pointed me at Administrator Actions, but everythign I'm reading in the CIC for SF admin guide is referencing setting up Dialer policies. I guess my question, if we weren't looking for the full integration license and don't have Dialer just yet (budgetary reasons), is it possible for CIC to recognize the ANI and pop open the callers information in SF? If so, what is needed?

• 2.  RE: SalesForce Screen pop to client info

Posted 05-26-2017 20:04
    Originally posted by botto;35318
    Hello, I'm starting to dive into CIC and SalesForce. In our 1st phase roll out of SalesForce, we're hoping to include the ability to screen pop the client information should the ANI match a number in SalesForce. In a brief conversation with our re-seller, they said it's possible to do this without the full CIC for SF integration and pointed me at Administrator Actions, but everythign I'm reading in the CIC for SF admin guide is referencing setting up Dialer policies. I guess my question, if we weren't looking for the full integration license and don't have Dialer just yet (budgetary reasons), is it possible for CIC to recognize the ANI and pop open the callers information in SF? If so, what is needed?
    Provided that you have the Salesforce plugin for CIC you should be able to pop via the attendant. You should be able to pop the record in SF by using the Set Attribute tool in the Attendant. Attribute to set is SF_SearchValue and would want the value to be $(Eic_RemoteAddress) prior to routing a call to a workgroup or person

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources