PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Some simple missing feature that would make easier building scripts using ES

Posted 06-19-2012 01:23
    After some time working with EasyScripter, i miss some basic functionalities that would for sure make building scripts faster and easier: 1. Copy & Paste an existing control into the same or another script page, preserving the format, validations, help text, etc..: I'm not meaning using an already used control, but creating a independent copy of an existing one. 2. Undo feature: Extremely useful when you accidentally delete a control or even an entire script page. 3. Having the capability to select several controls and delete them at once, instead of having to go one by one, pressing Supr key. 4. Extend the styles capability to not only set predefined colors for text fields, buttons, etc.. but also other visual style parameters like font type, font weight, font size, borders, etc... Having the option to create named styles and simply apply them at control level would be nice as well. Maybe i'm wrong and those can be done, but i didn't find the way to do it. What are your thoughts regarding this? Do you think the same?

• 2.  RE: Some simple missing feature that would make easier building scripts using ES

GENESYS
    Posted 06-19-2012 01:59
    Hi Ismael, thank you for the feedback. I am the lead developer for this integration and I will take your feedback in consideration during that upgrade. We are currently working on upgrading EasyScripter for Dialer 4.0 but we are waiting for CallScripter to give us the latest version of EasyScripter (v5), which is not ready yet apparently. Some of your requests can only be addressed by CallScripter unfortunately. However, since there is a new look & feel associated with a new editor in their newest version, some of your requests might have been addressed already. Thank you.

• 3.  RE: Some simple missing feature that would make easier building scripts using ES

Posted 06-20-2012 07:30
    Hi Ismael, Thank you for taking the time to make these suggestions. I will take them and discuss them with CallScripter product development team. We always encourage feedback on new functionality from users and whilst I cannot guarantee they are included in the new version we certainly will give them consideration I will reply to you once I have some feedback from development. Best Regards Kevin

• 4.  RE: Some simple missing feature that would make easier building scripts using ES

Posted 06-21-2012 12:16
    Originally posted by callscripterkev;25792
    Hi Ismael, Thank you for taking the time to make these suggestions. I will take them and discuss them with CallScripter product development team. We always encourage feedback on new functionality from users and whilst I cannot guarantee they are included in the new version we certainly will give them consideration I will reply to you once I have some feedback from development. Best Regards Kevin
    Thanks, Kev. I guess most (if not all) of my suggestions should be implemented directly in CallScripter, as they would be part of the Script Editor and not related to the ININ integration. It would be great to know at least if some of the features I mentioned are planned for the version 5 of Call Scripter.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources