PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Retrieving Voicemail remotely

Posted 05-26-2014 08:26
    Hi, Good morning! Could someone advise me if it is possible to retrieve voicemails remotely in ININ, like we do in Audix by calling the Audix number? For e.g.; currently users call the Audix number and enter their PIN to retrieve or check if they have any voicemail. Is this possible in ININ? How can we achieve this? Any information on this would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Santosh

• 2.  RE: Retrieving Voicemail remotely

Posted 05-26-2014 09:10
    Gentlemen, I was able to get an answer to this and thought of posting it back here so that new users or folks with similar query can get the answer. I created a default profile with the company number (the default SIP number for the org.) and routed the call to an operation 'Remote Access' within the IVR; Once this new IVR profile is called, entered the user extn. for which I wanted to retrieve the VM with it's respective PIN and was able to retrieve my VM remotely. Hope someone finds this helpful :) Cheers, Santosh
    Originally posted by santoshbanerjee;30604
    Hi, Good morning! Could someone advise me if it is possible to retrieve voicemails remotely in ININ, like we do in Audix by calling the Audix number? For e.g.; currently users call the Audix number and enter their PIN to retrieve or check if they have any voicemail. Is this possible in ININ? How can we achieve this? Any information on this would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Santosh

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources