PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Transfer to workgroup from Interaction Client

Posted 09-04-2014 11:28
    Hello, I am currently using 3.0 SU16 version. I am trying to transfer a interaction call to a workgroup from Interaction Client (using the transfer Button). My question is, Is it possible to set the priority to high so that this transfferd call is answered next in the workgroup queue. Thanks, Kiran

• 2.  RE: Transfer to workgroup from Interaction Client

Posted 09-04-2014 14:21
    You can create a profile in attendant that will transfer the call to the workgroup with a higher priority, and make it a valid transfer target.

• 3.  RE: Transfer to workgroup from Interaction Client

Posted 09-05-2014 17:13
    Keep in mind... call priority is just one of the many elements that go into the ACD interaction formula to determine which call is handled next. If, for example, there are other calls in queue that have been waiting for quite a while, their time in queue value may outweigh the increased priority of a new call sent into queue. In other words, increasing the priority will increase the interaction's score, but doesn't guarantee that it is handled next.

• 4.  RE: Transfer to workgroup from Interaction Client

GENESYS
    Posted 09-05-2014 20:11
    True...but you can set Priority as high as 1000, which will often bump a call to the head of the line if all other factors are set reasonably.

• 5.  RE: Transfer to workgroup from Interaction Client

Posted 09-09-2014 10:06
    Thanks All, I am able to set the priorty to high as expected. You are correct Dcurrier.But that is the only way I could have achieved my requirement where a trnasferred call is answered first in the workgroup queue even if there are other call are waiting to be answered. i know as you said it is still not guarantee that it is handled next, but i can be sure it will be handled faster than earlier. Thanks, Kiran

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources