PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dialer Reports

Posted 03-06-2018 19:24
    2017 R3 Patch5 Dialer 4.0 We have a field in the contact list we would like to show up on the Dialer Call History report. Can this be done? If not, would it be possible to build a custom report with this field, along with other standard fields, without Crystal reports? Never tried building a custom report before. Thanks in advance! - dennis

• 2.  RE: Dialer Reports

Posted 03-07-2018 15:15
    AFAIK, the call list fields are not carried to the call history table. We join the call history table to the call list table to show these data points on reports.

• 3.  RE: Dialer Reports

GENESYS
    Posted 03-08-2018 13:54
    You would have to use Crystal Reports and build a custom report.

• 4.  RE: Dialer Reports

Posted 03-12-2018 17:38
    I apologize for the delayed response. I hope this isn't too late to be of any use. The Call History table and the contact list tables exist in two different databases (the former is in the IC reporting database, whereas the latter is in the Dialer Database) which makes doing joins "interesting" - especially if these two dtatabases are on different database servers! The Call History table contains two columns named [customdata1] and [customdata2] which are there for this purpose. You can populate them by using a Policy Behavior of type "Custom Data". The fields support being populated using a Macro, so you can easily populate one of them with a value from the contact list (use the Macro to select an Attribute). You can control which calls this is done for by setting the condition(s) for the Policy appropriately. Sadly, I don't believe it is possible to display the contents of these columns in any of the standard reports, although I would be more than happy to be proved wrong on this! I hope this is of some use. Paul

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources