PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Inbound and outbound calls stop working after 5 minutes

Posted 07-27-2020 19:11
    Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. Our team previously only supports installtion of Genesys pure connect but now we have to troubleshoot application issues as well. I am facing one issue with a user. 

In our environment, we have Genesys pure connect 2019 R4 installed on computers and desk phones are  VOIP. So when users login to Interaction desktop client and start taking inbound or calling outbound everything working fine. After 5 minutes the user is not able to pick up any incoming call ( User hits the pickup button ) and even the phone doesn't ring. Other functions "Hold" and "Send to Voicemail " works fine. 

If I unplug the phone and plug it back after this user is able to pick up inbound calls and do outbound calls as well. 

I even tried to change the phone as well, downloaded configuration file as well but no success. Any help will be appreciated. 

Thanks.

#Telephony

------------------------------
    Awais Akram

• 2.  RE: Inbound and outbound calls stop working after 5 minutes

Posted 07-28-2020 09:43
    It sounds to me like the registration for the phone is expiring and the phone isn't re-registering.

When it happens, open the Stations container in IA and find the Station that corresponds to the affected phone. Is it showing a connection address?

• 3.  RE: Inbound and outbound calls stop working after 5 minutes

Posted 08-04-2020 12:08
    Thank you Paul for your response. We checked IA is showing a connection when the phone issue occurs. 

what I can look next?

Awais Akram
    City of Winnipeg

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources