PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP Proxy integrations

Posted 09-05-2019 05:53

Hello community ,

Is it possible to make trunk from trixbox to interaction sip proxy.

Thanks

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #SIP/VolP
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    David Maged
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 2.  RE: SIP Proxy integrations

Posted 09-05-2019 06:26
    Hi David,

If I understand correctly, you want to integrate another system via SIP proxy to PureConnect.
    I have recently done this with Genesys PureEngage at one end, outside our company, to PureConnect, within our company.
    You need to setup the trunk under the Lines & Line Groups in Interaction Administrator.
    - Create a new trunk (to keep it separate from existing setup)
    - Setup all items required especially Transport, Proxy and Access items under SIP Line Configuration
    - In Transport setup the correct Transport Protocol (this can make a difference if it is not same at both ends)
    - In Proxy setup each of the source server IP & Port that the call will be coming from
    - In Access grant access to the same IP addresses that the call will be coming from
    - In Attendant, setup a profile that the incoming call will come into and you can then process it according to your specific needs
    - Create a new Line Group and assign the newly created Line to this Line Group (to keep it separate from existing setup)

The above did setup work for us, and I had to write a few handlers to support the new call coming in and handle it differently as per my requirements.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vineet Kakroo
    FIL Investment Management Ltd

• 3.  RE: SIP Proxy integrations

Posted 09-05-2019 06:33
    hi Vineet,

Thanks for your replay.
    I have configured trunk from CIC to sip proxy as you said ,  what i need now is to configure trunk from the other side of sip proxy (from trixbox to sip proxy )

Regards

David Maged
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 4.  RE: SIP Proxy integrations

Posted 09-05-2019 09:40
    David,

I've never set up Trixbox but it looks like it is just a packaged Asterisk solution. Did a quick google search and found a bunch of tutorials on setting up SIP trunks for Trixbox, this one looks useful: https://www.voiptalk.org/products/trixbox-sip-trunk-setup

You may have better results submitting this question in the Trixbox community forums as they are probably better equipped to answer specific configuration questions better than the Genesys community can.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources