PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Marquee trade-in

Posted 09-24-2019 13:03
    Hi Greg and team,

We're really looking forward to the CX Insights roll-out and especially when we're able to develop our own custom dashboards. A couple of questions:

- The ability for us to build our own custom dashboards, is that the Q2 2020 target you mentioned earlier?
    - Will there be any credit or a "trade-in" so to speak for existing Int. Marquee customers as we migrate to CX Insights?

#AskMeAnything(AMA)

Thanks,

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)

------------------------------
    Shane Jenkins
    SAIC

• 2.  RE: Marquee trade-in

GENESYS
    Posted 09-24-2019 13:12
    Hi Shane,

Thank you for the question.  Yes we are expecting enough functionality in CX insights to replace Marquee in Q2 2020.  We will have some transitional pricing available, but it has not yet been finalized.  CX Insights Enterprise Edition will likely be usage based.  We are still working out the details of that.  Keep in mind that Marquee pricing has not been updated in a very long time.

Greg Cole
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Marquee trade-in

Posted 09-24-2019 13:37
    Thanks Greg! Understood on Marquee pricing not having been updated in quite some time. 

I'm thinking we'll need the CX Insights Enterprise Edition licensing model. Since you mentioned the Enterprise license may be usage based I'd like to add some info for our specific use case.  Almost all of our Service Desk agents keep the current Marquee dashboard solution up and active on their workstation at all times, they leverage this to help determine how much break and lunch usage they've accrued as well as typical interaction handling statistics.

I'm not sure if hundreds/majority of agents keep CX Insights up and accessible, how much usage and cost impact this would that be? If it's rather significant then we may have to adjust how our teams use the new solution. This may be very common across customers, anyway just mentioning this in case it can taken into consideration for the licensing model. 

Thanks again.

Shane Jenkins
    SAIC

• 4.  RE: Marquee trade-in

GENESYS
    Posted 09-24-2019 13:44
    Shane,

This is great input, exactly the kind that I need.  Thank you very much!

We are considering a special agent-only license that would allow agents access to a limited number of dashboards and would not allow them to have designer capabilities.  That model might fit well for the scenario you described.

Greg Cole
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Marquee trade-in

Posted 09-24-2019 14:03
    Great, thanks again Greg!

Shane Jenkins
    SAIC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources