PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Feedback for PureConnect documentation

Posted 12-10-2020 10:10
    I've found that a server parameter (EWS Maximum Connections) isn't documented anywhere in the PC doc library. I clicked the "Feedback" link to let the folks managing it know, and that generated a mail message to PureConnectDoc@genesys.com. I documented the details of what was missing and where, and sent the message. It bounced with a "Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it." I've tried it from two different domains (a customer and a partner) and get the same response.

Does anyone know how to send feedback to the documentation team?
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Rick Bennett
    Mediu LLC

• 2.  RE: Feedback for PureConnect documentation

Posted 12-10-2020 12:41
    That is certainly the name of an internal distribution list, but I'm not sure if it is externally visible.

I will send them an email asking them to look at this thread and hopefully they will reach out to you.

• 3.  RE: Feedback for PureConnect documentation

GENESYS
    Posted 12-21-2020 15:34

Hi Rick - sorry for the slow reply. You're right - we do have a problem with our feedback email distribution list and didn't realize it. We requested a fix from IT and it still hasn't happened yet. I was hoping to report it fixed here first, but if you don't mind sending me your email about EWS Maximum Connections directly (kevin.kuhns@genesys.com), I will follow up on it. I should have done that to start with. Thanks for your patience. 

Best regards,

Kevin

Kevin Kuhns
    Director - Global IX, Genesys Cloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources