PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How do I delete delete a forecast and bid?

Posted 09-23-2019 16:45
    I have several different forecasts that I ran test bids against...just to see what schedules might be needed under different  call volume scenarios...+10%, +20% etc and AHT scenarios.

I have what I need and no longer need those bids or those forecasts.  I have deleted the bids from Optimizer--click on the bid name and hit the red X.  But when I go to do the same for the forecasts I get an error that I can't do it because it's associated with one or more schedules in the future and it 's  telling me I have to  delete all the schedules first....But they ARE deleted.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing

• 2.  RE: How do I delete delete a forecast and bid?

Posted 09-24-2019 10:32
    I had the same thing happen and had to delete the schedule from from the SQL DB. 
    Here is the script; you will need to update the WHERE  Statement and change the NamedscheduledID = to the ID of the schedule(s) that you need to delete

Delete From IO_NamedSchedule where NamedScheduleID = '=x^xyx,p*xi|,o2}:+#)+1'

Brad Goff
    Palo Alto Networks, Inc.

• 3.  RE: How do I delete delete a forecast and bid?

Posted 09-27-2019 07:54
    ​Brad,

Thanks for the suggestion! But I'm not sure I have access to manually update the database like that--I hope I don't.  I could see me deleting something that's needed and bring down the whole server...I can't believe there isn't an actual way for an end user such as myself to simply delete something that is no longer needed.  It's going to be fun in a year or so when I have 52+ forecasts to filter thru trying to find the one I want...or the one that's valid.  I am at least able to change the forecast names so I know they aren't valid...I put "xxx" in front of the name.

Kenn Lambing
    OHIO HEALTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources