Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Certain Work Teams missing Adherence Data in Schedule Set

Posted 11-30-2023 19:12

Hi,

We are experiencing an issue where, when we filter the view in a schedule set by Work Team, some Work Teams do not have Adherence Data  However, if you look at them in the overall MU view, they do.  Has anyone experienced this?  It is happening with multiple workgroups, but not all of them. 

Here is an individual day but with the entire MU chosen and you can see there is adherence data

Here is it filtered by a single Work Team and you can see that this work team has adherence data.

But here is another Work Team (in that same MU and where the agents showed adherence when we looked at the whole MU) and this Work Team will not show the adherence.  

#Genesys Cloud CX
    #WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling
    #Performance Management

------------------------------
    Gina Palmer
    Manager, Workforce Management
    Papa, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Certain Work Teams missing Adherence Data in Schedule Set

Posted 11-30-2023 19:42

Hi Gina. Thank you for pointing this out! I didn't realize that it was possible to view adherence when sorting by work team, but it appears to be limited by MU. I can select some or all of the work teams within a MU but the data is missing as soon as I add a work team outside of that MU. 

Please consider upvoting this product enhancement idea that would enable adherence to be viewed across any combination of work teams: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WERTAM-I-137

Andrea Rushfeldt
    ATB Financial

• 3.  RE: Certain Work Teams missing Adherence Data in Schedule Set

Posted 11-30-2023 20:27
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:28

Thanks Andrea!   It was the MU issue.  I figured it out like 2 min after I posted the question. The three supervisors in question each had someone working on an outside department project, so those agents moved to the Special Project MU (recently created).  Once we generated and published the first schedule set with them in their new MU, the problem popped up.  Once I took them out of the Work Team, everything was back for the remainder of that Workteam.

Gina Palmer
    Manager, Workforce Management
    Papa, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources