Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Betas Now Registering

Beta Discussions

• Hey Beta Community, Check out the redesigned Beta HQ Carousel on our home page, and the NEW Beta Board when clicking See all Betas on the top right of the carousel! The carousel will be used to highlight the latest Betas recruiting ...

3 people like this.
  • Hi Alejandra , I am unable to access the private SS&A Partner Beta Community, and I would like to see the functionality and features that are supported. Can you help getting that access? Thanks, Sibtain Kanani ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks for the clarification Prem. After this feature is released you will be able to use AudioHook on CX1, CX2 as well as CX3 with no additional add-on requirements. All you will need is the AudioHook part subscription. ------------------------------ ...

• Our permanent docs are now live here! https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/journey-flows-overview/ We're actively enabling customers daily and continuing to recruit, so please don't hesitate to sign up or reach out with any questions. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Friends of the community! [Playing crazy guitar solo] The time has come for you to show your appreciation for community members who have helped you in the Genesys communities. You know, that special someone who answered your tough questions, provided ...

• Hi Mate, will the action buttons be visible on each thread and will they then apply to the active thread or all. Has there been any improvement on new thread notification: Use case: - Agent is not always aware of a new thread as there is no audible ...

• Thanks for the prompt @Paul Simpson and @Robert Wakefield-Carl and for your understanding on this. I do understand the importance not only of this feature, but of keeping you all informed. That's something I'll make every effort to do better ...

2 people like this.
  • Hi Anton, Correct, this is for Web Messaging. Best, ------------------------------ David Kempl Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Play and Win!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs