Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Betas Now Registering

Beta Discussions

• Congratulations to the wonderful members of the Beta HQ - you've hit a HUGE milestone. 1000 members!!! Wow! Our Community Manager, Matt Lawson, launched a fun "Guess the Date" game where you all tried to pick the date the Beta HQ would ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey Everyone, The Beta HQ is 12 members away from hitting 1000 members! To celebrate the milestone and have some fun, we are having a guess the date challenge. Simply view this spreadsheet, pick one of the available dates, and let us know what you ...

1 person likes this.
  • IMPORTANT Updates Above mentioned issue is only encountered when customers have set-up queues in a ' mixed/hybrid ' mode. In this mode same set of agents on the queues are configured to receive interactions via Direct routing as well as through another ...

• Hi Herrick, I don't see where the West region is turned on. From my understanding this is our region. ------------------------------ Bev Malouf PepsiCo ------------------------------

• The Canned Responses team is extremely pleased to announce the upcoming beta for the new agent-facing Canned Responses Panel! Applications are now open. Beta testing is an important part of our development process and we sincerely appreciate your ...

• Your instincts were RIGHT ON! It's a great way to start the weekend, huh? LOL ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Yup! Winner, winner! My team noticed it late yesterday, and Nicole was working on the announcement, but you all beat us to the surprise. When she finally gets her post up, let's just all act extra surprised, thrilled, and throw in some extra "This was ...

3 people like this.
  • Hey Everyone! You have today and tomorrow to finish the Trivia Tower about our new Moderators! We are taking it down end of day July 26th , so get in there, watch the " Meet the Moderators" video and answer the trivia questions. If you ...

Beta Program FAQs

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs