Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Betas Now Registering

Beta Discussions

• Welcome to the Genesys Cloud Beta HQ! We created this community in direct response to your feedback looking for a better way to access information and updates on the Genesys Cloud Beta process.  This is an open community available to any Genesys Cloud ...

• Hello Melvyn - we received your request and working on it: will send you direct email presumably later this week. Thanks for the interest! ------------------------------ Angelo Cicchitto Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Any updates on this Beta? We currently have a piece of Javascript to do this and would like to be on the Beta in our Dev Org - but none of the links work anymore. ------------------------------ Angus Huckle Spark NZ Trading ---------------------- ...

• Hi Michael, We are currently targeting the end of this month for a GA release. Thanks! Jody ------------------------------ Jody Nabuurs Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Marc!  My organization is currently using the Genesys Dialog Bot Flow.  And I think I may have caught a glimpse of this Beta voice engine at one point, but then it disappeared. I would love to participate in the official Beta and use this voice in ...

• Hi everyone! We're excited to announce that we have recently released our latest evolution in Co-browse, Co-browse for Web Messaging ( DIG-I-605 ). This feature allows for customers engaged in a Web Messaging conversation to share their browser screen ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks Marc, very clear. ------------------------------ Javier Del Olmo Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. ------------------------------

• I registered this morning.  Thanks for the quick responses. ------------------------------ Martin Bunting i3Vision Technologies Inc. ------------------------------

Beta Program FAQs

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs