Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Betas Now Registering

Beta Discussions

• Hi Devanand, You can get familiar with Audio Connector and how it can fit your company's conversational needs in this link: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-audio-connector/ You will need to have a 3 rd party customer/partner cloud ...

• Hi Devanand, I'm facing a similar problem. I'm trying to configure the Audio Connector in the Architect Flow, but we haven't too much support material to implement it. It should be nice that Genesys could share an archive or an exemple of one implementation ...

• Hi .. It looks like they just posted the Beta sign-up Tile ------------------------------ Nicholas Robinson Senior Product Manager Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Hi everyone, As of last Monday 8th of April, Nuance recognizer as a Service has been RELEASED and available for all customer/partners via AppFoundry to download. A few reminders for you to take into account, prior installing Nuance in your org: ...

• If I am using the mobile messaging SDK for the UI, can I then also use the Transport SDK for the authentication? ------------------------------ Anton Vroon ------------------------------

• For the edit button, purely just convenience. If I select a table, I have those options up top, but to edit it, I have to click the hamburger and the pencil. Seems like the edit button would be better for ADA as well. As for the full page view, I just ...

1 person likes this.
  • All, I don't know how many of you are in the Direct Routing beta, but there have been over 80 discussions around the beta with the problems of course, but there have been good suggestions to make the product better and how to utilize this new technology. ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi All Good news! This feature will now go live globally next week. Keep a look out for the feature in our release notes and documentation. Thank you, ------------------------------ Thomas Prendergast Genesys - Employees --------------- ...

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs