Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dashboard

Posted 01-04-2023 11:29
    We have recently created a dashboard that shows live queue information.  However, since doing this if I am on that view of Genesys too long, Genesys Web RTC app will restart periodically and my screen will go to the home screen.  We are also seeing lag in agent statuses where "time in" status does not equal "duration".  Are these known issues or have others experienced this and know what we should do to fix it?
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Nick Kieffer
    Simmons Bank

• 2.  RE: Dashboard

Posted 01-08-2023 01:28
    Sounds like a resource issue.  The Console log should give you a hint of what is going on.  How much RAM is on the agent machines?

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    TTEC Digital, LLC dba Avtex
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Dashboard

Posted 01-10-2023 10:18
    Nick- We've experienced this too, what we have to do is consistently refresh the dashboard- and know that the dash isnt a 100% exactly accurate reflection of whats our agents are doing in the moment

Dawn Weston
    AvalonBay Communities, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Dashboard

Posted 01-11-2023 02:44
    Hi, I raised Ticket #0003181202 with Genesys Customer Care for that a few weeks ago. Current state is: As of today, we do not have any news about the exact date of the fix ( even though Dev team have mentioned January ) but we will let you know as soon as we do.

Thomas Repking
    Canada Life Group Services Limited

• 5.  RE: Dashboard

Posted 01-24-2023 09:30
    Hi Thomas. I had the same problem, and since a few days, it seems to be better. Have you had and answer to your case? Has a fix been developped ?

Catherine Dupire
    NXO FRANCE SASU

• 6.  RE: Dashboard

Posted 01-24-2023 10:20
    Hi Catherine, No, i have not yet received official notification that a fix has been developed

Thomas Repking
    Canada Life Group Services Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources