Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Exporting Required Hours

Posted 09-21-2023 14:11

We are a BOP and need to provide the hours requirements (by interval) to our clients based on our volume forecast.  In the forecaster it only shows that we can export volume and AHT by interval, but I'm not seeing the ability to export the hours requirements to cover those.  Is there a way to export those requirements within the forecast?  I do see that the requirements show in Scheduling, but not feasible to run schedules just to get the requirements if a forecast is not live yet.

Thank you,

#Forecasting

------------------------------
    Jamie O'Brien
    DialAmerica Marketing, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Exporting Required Hours

Posted 09-22-2023 06:55

Jamie I know there is an Idea to add hours/FTE to Forecasts. Our work around is to generate a forecast for a future planning period to get the predicted volume. Since the period is too far out you can't generate a schedule. Then we build a new forecast close to the current date and "adjust" the volume to meet that long term forecast. We can then use this current forecast to generate a schedule and get the hours we need. Takes some extra work but better than excel. 

Greg Barrett
    Outdoor Network LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources