Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud CX - Sick leave historical analysis

Posted 09-27-2023 14:24

Hi,

I received a pretty specific question today from one supervisor in a team. They would like to easily get a view/report on the amount of sick leaves on a monthly basis. Is there any way to collect this data within WFM in Genesys Cloud as of today? Today they will add the Time-off category and set Sickleave instead of the actual work plan that agent had for the day/week.

What I've found this far is that the only possibility is to check in on old schedules and go through week by week to see if any changes have been made and then collect the information.

What would have been nice would be something as easy as this:

Month: January

Agent A: Full days: 20, Sick days: 5
    Agent B: Full days: 24, Sick days: 1
    Agent C: Full days 15, Sick days 10

I get that above isn't possible to retrieve in that way but something similar would be nice to have for them to easily collect the amount of sickleave they have added on a monthly basis.

Reaching out to all of you in the community to see if we have any bright ideas on how this pretty easy question could be solved. Thanks!

#Genesys Cloud CX
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Fredrik Jansson
    Dustin AB

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX - Sick leave historical analysis

Posted 09-28-2023 11:38

I'm unsure of a way to get the formatting you're looking for, but the only way I've learned is to select view by month. Then, select your sick leave filter and export. 

You'll get a list of each person associated with the Sick Leave code for that month. 

Jacqueline Turner
    Workflow Coordinator
    NYCM Insurance

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX - Sick leave historical analysis

Posted 09-29-2023 04:05

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for your reply.

The formatting doesn't really matter, i could transform it from csv as well.

When you say you do it on monthly view and select sick leave filter. Where or in what module are you doing this?

Thanks!

BR
    Fredrik

Fredrik Jansson
    Dustin AB

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX - Sick leave historical analysis

Posted 09-29-2023 07:41
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 01-08-2024 07:43

This is under Admin > Time Off Requests

By default, the view is set to show Pending. Click on the drop down and select Month:

From there, click on the Activity Code filter icon and select your Sick Leave code. If you did not add a sick leave code for the past months, you can go through and add it to the past requests so they do come up when you follow this process moving forward. 

I hope this helps!

Jacqueline Turner
    Workflow Coordinator
    NYCM Insurance

• 5.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX - Sick leave historical analysis

Posted 09-29-2023 10:22

How are you updating the agents' schedules? Are you just manually applying the time off or are you entering it as a time-off request?

If updating the schedule manually (which is how we do it), the only option is a painful one of going week by week and exporting the activities. I know it's rough - I do this daily for 3 business units (with more coming soon as WFM expands throughout our large org) just to report daily callouts. We also publish schedules weekly, so to pull a monthly report like you would be 4 weeks x 3 BU exports.

Alternatively, if you're entering a time-off request, Jacqueline's method should be an option.

Gene Gutierrez | Workforce Coordinator
    Presbyterian Customer Service Center
    Albuquerque, NM

• 6.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX - Sick leave historical analysis

Posted 09-29-2023 10:24
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 01-08-2024 07:43

You may want to consider voting for this idea:

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WESCH-I-259

"Genesys Cloud already has the codes on the agents schedules for being tardy, FMLA, Sick, or an unplanned absence. There is not currently a way for supervisors to see based on company rules where the agent stands with their attendance. Currently companies need to either manually track this information in another program, or pay Professional Services to get help with API to pull out of Cloud into an outside solution to get it automated. It would be nice for Genesys to have this housed natively without needing an outside program."

Edit: Attempting to fix weird link overflow text.
    Gene Gutierrez | Workforce Coordinator
    Presbyterian Customer Service Center
    Albuquerque, NM

• 7.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX - Sick leave historical analysis

Posted 10-01-2023 11:39

I do it via the Activities report in the Schedule Set.  We have specific codes for types of absences and then export the Activites report into csv. Unfortunatley, you can only get within the timesframe of your schedule set so, if you run a week at a time, you have to run multiple reports and combine them.

[Gina] [Palmer]
    [Workforce Manager]
    [Papa]

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources