Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Implement a callback request

Posted 07-24-2022 08:15
    Dears 

I'm trying to implement a callback request on architect and I tried to follow the mentioned step by genesys for activate the callback on scripter and I did it, but once I open the

architect I'm not able to see the call back action ,need your advise in this please.

Also I have a question guys how I can use genesys API to make a request to genesys API that responsible for callback outside genesys cloud.

any past experience ???

BR
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems LLC

• 2.  RE: Implement a callback request

Posted 07-25-2022 13:36
    Hi Mohannad,
    I took a look at our implementation of this. We have a "Create Callback" object in our In-Queue Call Flow that accepts the system Call.Ani variable, which we then wrap in a "ToPhoneNumber" to clean up the formatting. I hope this info helps!

Cory King
    IT Lead
    IGS Energy

• 3.  RE: Implement a callback request

Posted 07-31-2022 08:14
    Dear @Cory King

​I would like to thank for your response, unfortunately I'm not able to find the callback entity inside my architect does there anything that should I do before to let it appear 

As I tole I walked through genesys document and I saw there was some steps request from you to activate the callback on scripter side and I did it, Does there anything else ???

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems LLC

• 4.  RE: Implement a callback request

Posted 08-01-2022 05:11
    Edited by John Lazarus 08-01-2022 05:13
    Hi Mohannad,

The only occurrence I've personally ever witnessed of this issue was when Genesys Cloud CX didn't have the Callback set of features in GC 1 Licenses.

It may or may not be related to that though since currently callbacks 'are' offered in GC 1 Licenses as well.

In my opinion, if you've checked everything thoroughly then your best bet should be opening a case with care.

Hope that helps,
    Regards,

John Lazarus
    Conn3ct (Connect Managed Services (UK) Limited)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources