Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Implement a callback request

Posted 21 days ago
    Dears

I'm trying to implement a callback request on architect and I tried to follow the mentioned step by genesys for activate the callback on scripter and I did it, but once I open the

architect I'm not able to see the call back action ,need your advise in this please.

Also I have a question guys how I can use genesys API to make a request to genesys API that responsible for callback outside genesys cloud.

any past experience ???

BR
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems LLC

• 2.  RE: Implement a callback request

Posted 20 days ago
    Hi Mohannad,
    I took a look at our implementation of this. We have a "Create Callback" object in our In-Queue Call Flow that accepts the system Call.Ani variable, which we then wrap in a "ToPhoneNumber" to clean up the formatting. I hope this info helps!

Cory King
    IT Lead
    IGS Energy

• 3.  RE: Implement a callback request

Posted 14 days ago
    Dear @Cory King

​I would like to thank for your response, unfortunately I'm not able to find the callback entity inside my architect does there anything that should I do before to let it appear

As I tole I walked through genesys document and I saw there was some steps request from you to activate the callback on scripter side and I did it, Does there anything else ???

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems LLC

• 4.  RE: Implement a callback request

Posted 13 days ago
    Edited by John Lazarus 13 days ago
    Hi Mohannad,

The only occurrence I've personally ever witnessed of this issue was when Genesys Cloud CX didn't have the Callback set of features in GC 1 Licenses.

It may or may not be related to that though since currently callbacks 'are' offered in GC 1 Licenses as well.

In my opinion, if you've checked everything thoroughly then your best bet should be opening a case with care.

Hope that helps,
    Regards,

John Lazarus
    Conn3ct (Connect Managed Services (UK) Limited)