Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Secure Flows and Slot Filling - Sensitive data is exposed in Utterance history - Help?

Posted 09-29-2023 14:38

Hello, 

I have an inbound flow I've created which transfers the call to a secure call flow. From the Secure Call Flow I do slot filling via a bot flow.

The slot I'm referencing contains sensitive data which I do not want exposed anywhere within Genesys cloud logs. Unfortunately this is being exposed in utterance history. 

How are you preventing sensitive slot data from being exposed in the utterance history? 

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #Security

------------------------------
    Jason Neuman
    The Capital Group Companies, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Secure Flows and Slot Filling - Sensitive data is exposed in Utterance history - Help?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-02-2023 04:02
    Edited by Rory Brennan 10-02-2023 05:22

Hey Jason,

You can set the Slot variable as secure (provided its not set as output or input aswell) like:

Hope that helps!

Rory Brennan
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Secure Flows and Slot Filling - Sensitive data is exposed in Utterance history - Help?

Posted 10-02-2023 16:17

Thank you Rory,

Looks like once the variable is defined for input/output there's no way to revert it and it will not allow "secure" to be checked. 

I created a new slot and I can see I can set it as secure. 

Jason Neuman
    The Capital Group Companies, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources