Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Send an email to the supervisor when an evaluation is completed

Posted 09-20-2023 10:41
    Edited by Pierre Lefebvre 09-20-2023 10:41

I know a send notification action was just added to Architect, but how do we implement this to send a message to the agents supervisor when an quality evaluation was completed for the agent? 

#SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Pierre Lefebvre
    Storable, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Send an email to the supervisor when an evaluation is completed

GENESYS
    Posted 09-21-2023 01:56

Hi Pierre,

You need to create a trigger that fires on the notification "v2.quality.evaluations", add a filter to only fire on a completed survey. The trigger will then start the work flow with the notification in which you can send the mail.

BR Peter
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Send an email to the supervisor when an evaluation is completed

Posted 11-09-2023 11:08

Hi Peter,

I am trying to create this implementation as well, with a trigger/workflow etc. I've created the trigger to act on the notification "v2.quality.evaluations", and I've added the filters to fire on a completed evaluation. The trigger is set to target the workflow I've created which has the send notification action.

I am now wondering, how do I access the user/supervisor from within the workflow? I am trying to use the send notification action to send send a message to an agents supervisor.

Thanks!

Gautam Rao
    The Vanguard Group, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Send an email to the supervisor when an evaluation is completed

Posted 11-13-2023 09:42

There is no current functionality like that, its all manual! 

When you create the triggers you can filter by division, agent name, or evaluator, etc. Then send an email based off of that. If you really want to get to the supervisor level you would need to create a separate trigger for each sup, and then filter for agent.displayName. Then in the workflow have that sent to the supervisors email. 

IMO, Genesys didnt do enough for this to call it closed. They forget that call centers change all the time, and agents move supervisors fairly often. This will required a ton of manual work, almost constantly. 

Pierre Lefebvre

• 5.  RE: Send an email to the supervisor when an evaluation is completed

Posted 11-13-2023 09:48

I have now worked with Genesys support and have found that I cannot add the agent name, or score in the email. I was able to add the link to the form, and the form name, but could add the rest. Also, how do I send it to the agents specific supervisor without creating a trigger for each sup with a filter for that agents name, which is very manual. 

I have tried using flow.displayName, flow.agentdisplayName, flow.totalScore, flow.user, all of them come back blank. 

Please tell me that you are working on better (easier) functionality for this? 

"https://apps.mypurecloud.com/directory/#/engage/admin/interactions/"+flow.conversationID+",
    Form:["+flow.formName+"]"

Pierre Lefebvre
    Storable, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources